ERASMUS CHARTER FOR HIGHER EDUCATION 2014-2020
The European Commission grants this Charter to:
FORMACIÓN Y EDUCACIÓN INTEGRAL y EMPRENDE Y GESTIONA 2015 SL
COMMITMENTS ASSUMED BY THE INSTITUTION:
- To fully respect the principles of non-discrimination set out in the Programme and to ensure equal access and opportunities for mobility participants from all backgrounds.
- To ensure full recognition of successfully completed study and, where appropriate, internship mobility activities through the award of credits (ECTS or compatible system). To ensure the inclusion in the student's academic record (Diploma Supplement or equivalent) of successfully completed study and work placement mobility activities.
- Not to charge academic, administrative, examination or access to laboratory and library services fees to incoming students in case of mobility for academic credits.
In addition, the institution agrees to the following:
- WHEN PARTICIPATING IN MOBILITY ACTIVITIES -
- Publish and regularly update the course catalogue on its website, well in advance of the mobility periods, so as to make it transparent to all parties and to allow students involved in mobility to make informed choices about the courses they will take.
- Carry out mobility activities only within the framework of prior agreements between the institutions setting out the roles and responsibilities of the various parties, as well as their commitment to adopt common quality criteria for the selection, preparation, reception and integration of mobility participants
- Ensure that outgoing participants are well prepared for mobility, including linguistic competence at the required level
- Ensure that student and staff mobility for education or training purposes is based on learning or mobility agreements, respectively, validated in advance by the sending and hosting institutions or companies and the mobility participants.
- Provide assistance in obtaining visas, where necessary, for incoming and outgoing participants.
- Providing assistance with insurance, where necessary, to incoming and outgoing participants.
- Provide guidance to incoming participants in finding accommodation.
- Ensure equal academic treatment and services between students and staff, premises and incoming participants.
- Integrate incoming participants into the daily life of the institution.
- Provide adequate mentoring and support systems for mobility participants.
- Provide adequate language support to participants.
AFTER THE MOBILITY
- Accept that all activities indicated in the learning agreement count towards the award of the qualification, provided that they have been successfully completed by the students participating in the mobility
- Provide incoming participants and their home institutions with certificates containing a complete, accurate and timely account of their performance at the end of their mobility period.
- Support the reintegration of mobility participants and give them the opportunity, upon their return, to contribute their experience for the benefit of the institution and their peers.
- Ensure that staff are recognised for the teaching and training activities they have undertaken on the basis of a mobility agreement during their mobility period.
- WHEN PARTICIPATING IN EUROPEAN AND INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION PROJECTS -
- Ensure that cooperation leads to sustainable and balanced results for all partners.
- Provide timely assistance to staff and students involved in these activities.
- Exploit the results of the projects by maximising their impact on the individuals and institutions involved and by stimulating peer learning in the wider academic community.
- FOR VISIBILITY PURPOSES -
- Publish this Charter and the Erasmus Policy Statement prominently on its website.
- Constantly promote the activities supported by the Programme, as well as its results.
On behalf of the institution, I declare that the implementation of the Charter will be monitored, and that the infringement of any of the principles and commitments made may lead to its withdrawal by the European Commission.
Download Erasmus+ Charter